Uninstall V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 -How to Remove and Uninstall V18.104.22.168.zip 22.214.171.124 Thoroughly?
You can uninstall V126.96.36.199.zip 188.8.131.52 from your computer if you no longer use it or if you want to free up space on your hard disk.
Usually, removing V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 thru the Windows Add/Remove Programs list is the most common way PC users like to use:
- 1. Close all the applications open on the PC
- 2. Click Start, and then Control Panel
- 3. Click Add or Remove Programs tab
- 4. Click Change or Remove Programs button
- 5. Scroll down the list and highlight V18.104.22.168.zip 22.214.171.124, then click Remove to uninstall V126.96.36.199.zip 188.8.131.52.
After you uninstall V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 from the Control Panel, do go check if V18.104.22.168.zip 22.214.171.124 is thoroughly removed. V126.96.36.199.zip 188.8.131.52 has one folder in the C:\Program Files. If you find them still there, well then it means that you have not thoroughly uninstalled V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 yet. There are still some files, traces or registry values related to V18.104.22.168.zip 22.214.171.124 left in your PC. And as known, the Windows Add/Remove Programs really can remove some program, but not includes half-uninstalled or corrupt applications.
If your program is half-uninstalled or corrupt because of some incorrect uninstallation or virus infection, to completely uninstall V126.96.36.199.zip 188.8.131.52, you need to clean the virus and remove V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 in the safe mode so as to close the program fully, and closing the program fully is the precondition to get rid of it.
How to uninstall V18.104.22.168.zip 22.214.171.124 manually?
- 1.Enter the safe mode by pressing F8 on boot.
- 2.Go to the c:\program files to find out all traces related to V126.96.36.199.zip 188.8.131.52.( Step 3~6)
- 3.Terminate V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 process.
- 4.Delete V18.104.22.168.zip 22.214.171.124 files.
- 5.Remove V126.96.36.199.zip 188.8.131.52 directories.
- 6.Uninstall V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 shortcut.
Is there any easier way to fix this V18.104.22.168.zip 22.214.171.124 uninstall problem?
The answer is definitely Yes! Just using a program removal tool: Perfect Uninstaller, its normal “Uninstall” function can help you uninstall almost all tough programs such as Norton, Kaspersky, Comodo, etc, and its “Force Uninstall” function can help you force uninstall any half-uninstalled or corrupt applications in the safe mode. Just one or two click, Perfect Uninstaller can uninstall V126.96.36.199.zip 188.8.131.52 and avoid any annoying trouble you may come across by uninstall program thru Windows Add/Remove programs or by hand, leave you a clean system and speed up computer.
Related V184.108.40.206.zip 220.127.116.11 Removal
- v8421xp32.zip 18.104.22.16821
- v8425xp64.zip 22.214.171.12425
- V86_ACS_KIT_W2KNT.zip 5.4.52
- V126.96.36.199_Logo_Vista32_64_Premium.zip 188.8.131.52
- V184.108.40.206(Vista32 WHQL).zip 220.127.116.1154
- V18.104.22.168(Vista64 WHQL).zip 22.214.171.12454
- v9328.zip 2006-01-23
- va1000lite2_v1400.zip 126.96.36.199
- va1000lite_v13.zip 5.0.2195.1620
- va1000lite_v131.zip 5.0.2195.1620
- va1000lite_v132.zip 5.0.2195.1620
- Audio and Video
- Business and Productivity
- Desktop Enhancements
- ipod and iTunes
- IT and Network Administration
- Mobile and Media Devices