Uninstall Totem Destroyer 2 -How to Remove and Uninstall Totem Destroyer 2 Thoroughly?
You can uninstall Totem Destroyer 2 from your computer if you no longer use it or if you want to free up space on your hard disk.
Usually, removing Totem Destroyer 2 thru the Windows Add/Remove Programs list is the most common way PC users like to use:
- 1. Close all the applications open on the PC
- 2. Click Start, and then Control Panel
- 3. Click Add or Remove Programs tab
- 4. Click Change or Remove Programs button
- 5. Scroll down the list and highlight Totem Destroyer 2, then click Remove to uninstall Totem Destroyer 2.
After you uninstall Totem Destroyer 2 from the Control Panel, do go check if Totem Destroyer 2 is thoroughly removed. Totem Destroyer 2 has one folder in the C:\Program Files. If you find them still there, well then it means that you have not thoroughly uninstalled Totem Destroyer 2 yet. There are still some files, traces or registry values related to Totem Destroyer 2 left in your PC. And as known, the Windows Add/Remove Programs really can remove some program, but not includes half-uninstalled or corrupt applications.
If your program is half-uninstalled or corrupt because of some incorrect uninstallation or virus infection, to completely uninstall Totem Destroyer 2, you need to clean the virus and remove Totem Destroyer 2 in the safe mode so as to close the program fully, and closing the program fully is the precondition to get rid of it.
How to uninstall Totem Destroyer 2 manually?
- 1.Enter the safe mode by pressing F8 on boot.
- 2.Go to the c:\program files to find out all traces related to Totem Destroyer 2.( Step 3~6)
- 3.Terminate Totem Destroyer 2 process.
- 4.Delete Totem Destroyer 2 files.
- 5.Remove Totem Destroyer 2 directories.
- 6.Uninstall Totem Destroyer 2 shortcut.
Is there any easier way to fix this Totem Destroyer 2 uninstall problem?
The answer is definitely Yes! Just using a program removal tool: Perfect Uninstaller, its normal “Uninstall” function can help you uninstall almost all tough programs such as Norton, Kaspersky, Comodo, etc, and its “Force Uninstall” function can help you force uninstall any half-uninstalled or corrupt applications in the safe mode. Just one or two click, Perfect Uninstaller can uninstall Totem Destroyer 2 and avoid any annoying trouble you may come across by uninstall program thru Windows Add/Remove programs or by hand, leave you a clean system and speed up computer.
Related Totem Destroyer 2 Removal
- Audio and Video
- Business and Productivity
- Desktop Enhancements
- ipod and iTunes
- IT and Network Administration
- Mobile and Media Devices