Why should you uninstall unneeded programs?
There are a few of main causes of a troublesome PC:
Top 1: Corrupted or broken programs
Corrupted programs on your PC will not only slow down your whole system but also will make your PC unstable and even crash it. It is necessary for you to uninstall the corrupted programs installed on your PC in order to release more hard drive space for the system. Uninstalling corrupted programs can also help you avoid potential PC problems.
Top 2: Secretly installed programs
Some toolbars like Toolbar, AOL Toolbar, Google Toolbar and add-ons can be installed without your permission when you install a program intentionally. They will cover large spaces so as to slow down the computer speed. Most of the toolbars cannot be uninstalled by Windows Add/ Remove Programs easily. Therefore, you need to download uninstall utility to help you remove those unneeded toolbars on your PC.
Top 3: Remnants of uninstalled programs
If you uninstall programs frequently by using Add /Remove Programs, there would be some remnants of the programs left on your computer. These remnants such as registry entries, packaged uninstall files and folders can still influence your computer while Windows tries to do anything related to it. They will affect your PC performance and make it unstable if you failed to remove them completely during uninstall.
Top 4: Malicious programs
Malicious programs are very harmful to your PC, which are using a good name and will tempt you into purchasing them by a large number of pop-ups. The malicious programs can do nothing for you but bring in Spyware or viruses. Most of the times, you cannot find out the installed programs which contain spyware/adware/Trojans in the list of Windows Add/ Remove Programs. Perfect Uninstaller will display all of the installed programs on your PC and let you select the certain one which you decide to remove.
Top 5: Anti-virus programs
If you have installed more than one anti-virus programs on your PC, we highly recommend you uninstall some of them as soon as possible. Too many anti-virus programs will make conflicts on your PC absolutely. Such conflicts will slow down the system because they occupy too much CPU resources. Moreover, the conflicts even will freeze or crash your computer. Some of the anti-virus programs are very hard to be uninstalled manually.
Try Perfect Uninstaller Now!
What can Perfect Uninstaller do for you?
- Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
- Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
- Leave no trace on your PC after uninstalling programs
- Remove program files, folders, registry entries and programs drivers that the program leaves over.
- Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
- Uninstall unwanted programs to free up hard drive space to make your system run faster.
- Submit any program that Perfect Uninstaller cannot uninstall or remove completely to the technical support team; a complete guaranteed programs removal solution will be sent to you via Email.
Perfect Uninstaller Key Features:
- Tree times faster than the Add/Remove program.
- Expert on Force Uninstall any corrupted programs stuck on PC.
- Forcibly display and remove hidden programs which may run on PC without your permission.
- Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a certain programs left over.
- Easy-of use and friendly user interface.
Which One is the Better Way to Remove Programs?
Perfect Uninstaller or Windows Add/Remove Programs
- Audio and Video
- Business and Productivity
- Desktop Enhancements
- ipod and iTunes
- IT and Network Administration
- Mobile and Media Devices